Horse Day Camp!!!
CALLING ALL KIDS!
Spring is just around the corning and it is time to start thinking about The Cedars Day Camps. Just Horses camp and Farm camp. Camps run in March with endless fun!
Just Horses camp
July 10 to 14: 9 to 4
July 17 to 21: 9 to 4
August 14 to 18: 9 to 4
August 21 to 25: 9 to 4
(1/2 day horses and the other time is with small farm animals)
- children will get dirty and probably wet washing sheep and chickens.
- there will be manure
- we might do some building or crafts,no power tools
- this is best for independent kids who like to be active
July 31 to August 4: 9 to 4
Cost $275(maximum 10)
Please contact me directly if you have a group of between 3 and 10 that would be interested in dates not listed.
What you will need:
- Riding helmet– a bike helmet will also be fine, there are a few helmets available for loan during the camp as well
- Heeled boot– a limited number of riding boots in various sizes are available
- Packed Lunch
- Please dress appropriately for the weather – warm clothes in layers, gloves, sunscreen if it’s a sunny day, NO tank tops or shorts permitted for riding
Louisa is a level 2 certified equestrian coach
Please email Louisa @ email@example.com to reserve your spot today!!
Call or Text 604 217 0886
Registration and waiver forms must be competed and submitted prior to starting the camp (the morning of your first day is ok too).
We ask that 1st time students have a parents stay for about 1/2 hour on the 1st day for the explanation of all safety rules.